OUR EMPLOYEES


Employees Overview

As of today, TIMOR GAP employed a total of 134 employees with a gender breakdown of 37 females and 97 males. This number is expected to gradually rise in the next years, following the growth and development of the company, and expansion of its upstream and downstream business portfolio, as well as, a staff increase in back office functional areas to adequately support our core businesses.

TIMOR GAP’s staff are composed by experienced professionals and graduates with varying skill-sets and expertise. We employ predominantly technical, highly qualified staff with Masters Degrees and Bachelors in a wide range of business and technical areas. In fact, 85% of our employees hold a higher educational degree, with Masters and Bachelor, or are currently undertaking one of the previous mentioned degrees.

As a State-owned company, we prioritize and primarily recruit from the national talent pool, as 93% of our employees are Timorese citizens, while the remaining 7% corresponds to expatriate staff contracted to fill the technical skill void that nationals are yet unable to fulfill. Consultants with highly specialized skills and expert knowledge are engaged, from time to time, through Services Agreements to provide consultancy services for business units and/or specific projects.

In addition to our head offices, TIMOR GAP employs staff in its projects developed in the field, such as our Jet Fuel Depot in Suai Airport and TIMOR GAP’s Fuel Station in Suai, Covalima, with additional fuel stations expected to be established in other Municipalities. In field projects, we prioritize, whenever appropriate, the recruitment of local staff, providing employment opportunities and promoting a greater local participation. The Suai Airport Jet Fuel Depot and Suai Fuel Station employee a combined total of 13 local staff.

TIMOR GAP will continue to strive to uphold its commitment to maximize the local content participation in its projects and this requires an early focus on training of nationals to ensure the required skills are available and thus, a local content plan is a key requirement under our agreements/contracts and negotiations with Joint Venture and business partners. Projects developed in the field, such as the above Suai Fuel Station and Suai Airport Jet Fuel Depot, employ exclusively local staff, fully trained with our business partners on the performance of their job duties and responsibilities.






WHAT'S New

TIMOR GAP E.P., the National Oil Company of Timor-Leste, is seeking an experienced consultant to assist the Project Team in the supervision of Feasibility Study and FEED for a Petroleum Import Terminal (PIT). The role will be based in Dili, Timor-Leste,     read more...

PUBLIC TENDER ADVERTISEMENT INVITATION FOR BID (IFB) TIMOR GAP, E.P, through Procurement Department would like to announce the public tender as follow; No IFB No. IFB Title Closing Date 1 TG-VPU-IFB-022-003 Supply and Delivery of ICT equipment to TIMOR    read more...

TIMOR GAP, E.P, through Procurement Department would like to announce the public tender as follow; No IFB No. IFB Title Closing Date 1 TG-TMP-IFB-022-004 Construction of TIMOR GAP Infrastructure Operational Base in Suai Date: 20 June 2022 Time: 16:00 PM    read more...

Ref. no.: TG/VPU/PROC/022.027 Date: 27th June 2022 INTEND TO AWARD TIMOR GAP, E.P., would like to announce it’s intended to award the contract to the following successful bidder; Tender Reference # Description Winning Bidder Contract Price (USD) TG-VPU-    read more...

OUR SUBSIDIARIES

BULLETIN OIL AND GAS

Timor-Leste’s vision for the future, initially laid out in the 2011−30 Strategic Development Plan, is slowly taking form as the country’s infrastructure is rebuilt and new opportunities for private investment emerge. View    read more...

TIMOR GAP, E.P. is pleased to share news of the past year's successes in the Company’s Annual Report. We encourage all the communities, stakeholders and other relevant institutions to take a moment to read our annual report, sharing information about th    read more...

Newsletters for July, August and September 2018 are AVAILABLE. Welcome to TIMOR GAP, E.P. newsletter. We hope you enjoy our sharing with you what we are doing in the Oil and Gas business activities. For more information please see our newsletter in PDF     read more...


Careers and Opportunities at TIMOR GAP, E.P.